If you are a trade qualified mechanic who is motivated, reliable, take pride in your workmanships and have the ability to work as part of a dedicated and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
The Role: Automotive Technician
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate or equivalent
- 2-5 years full-time work experience with range of different branded vehicles
- Mechanical servicing and repairing experience
- Strong diagnostics and fault-finding skills
- Customer service exposure
- A current driver licence
- Experience with MAZDA is an advantage
- Our workshops are busy, so time management skills are essential;
- As part of an established automotive group you will have the security of equal terms and conditions with your peers, including ongoing industry training to keep you at the top level of your skills
- We offer subsidised uniforms, factory raining as well as a clean, safe, well equipped and state of the art workshop environment.
- Commensurate with Qualifications and Skills (Tech Level T01 to T12 - $22.04 to $30.00 per hour) as well as additional Tools Allowances and Bonuses for the right candidate. In-line with award or above and in conjunction with the National Employment Standards (NES)
- Specialist experience to be remunerated accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the Enquiry Form at https://www.grandprixmazdaaspley.com.au/careers/
Please also attach resume with cover letter.
Only genuine applications will receive a response.